Saturday, April 2, 2011

Best Buddy aka BB

Dear Diary,

Today’s entry is brought to you by the letter ‘B’. B is for Best Buddy and really my Best Buddy really is brilliant. I know that so far I’ve really only aired complaints about BB, and I want you to know that I know BB is not perfect. Then again no one is because there is really no such thing BB is the closest thing to a perfect friend that exists. BB is more than you could ever want in a friend. BB is reliable, outgoing, fun, intelligent, humorous (although BB would say freaking high-larry-us), most important of all I know that BB will always be there for me no matter what. Maybe BB will not be there for every little thing but for the most important things I know I can count on BB. So although I probably don’t appreciate my most fantastic friend as much as I should I would like to remind myself how incredibly luck I am to have BB in my life.


Until next time,
Me

2 comments:

  1. It is true, sometimes we get caught up in the negative things and forget about the good things. Your BB is lucky to have someone so insightful as a friend.

    ReplyDelete