Monday, April 18, 2011

Oregon


Dear Diary,

Today’s entry is brought to you by the letter ‘O’. Oregon the most beautiful state I’ve been to. Every state I’ve been to has been beautiful in its own way; but Oregon’s beauty speaks to me. Here are some of the places I find most beautiful in Oregon, I know there are many more. 

The Oregon Coast especially at sunset is magnificent.


Parks full of flora and fauna.



 I don't remember what trail this was but Oregon is full of beautiful hiking trails along picturesque rivers.




For more beauty from Oregon come back for W, I have a treat planned.  (and you thought all my posts were random; surprise.)


Until next time,
Me

4 comments:

  1. I agree, Oregon is beautiful. But I love California too. We have lots of variety here, the coast, mountains, desert, even big city congestion. San Francisco is worth the price alone. ;)

    Sig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oregon is a beautiful State, but I do believe there is all sorts of beauty to be found in every one of them. My favorite right now is Washington. I've never seen so much green in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shots, reminds me of New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sig - I grew up in So. Cal., so I appreciate the beauty and diversity Cali, has to offer, especially Yosemite. I haven't spent too much time in No. Cal. but it's beautiful also.

    Karen - I love Washington too! Seattle is one of the prettiest cities and Vancouver is so close to Oregon it's like it's a part of it. You are so right that their is beauty in all of them, it took me a while to appreciate the beauty in Kansas and Oklahoma, but once I did, now it's all I see.

    WiFilibrarian - I already really want to visit New Zealand, they went their on 'The Amazing Race' and it was beautiful, if I wasn't broke, I'd be planning my trip right now.

    ReplyDelete