Friday, April 8, 2011

Games


Dear Diary,

Today’s entry will be brought to you by the letter ‘G’. Gee I had a hard time thinking of a topic for ‘G’ Gullibility? Gluttony? Guns? Gloomy? Grumpy? I figured that after such a heavy topic yesterday I should probably keep it short and light. Maybe something I enjoy, then it hit me games! SO and I are pretty boring people, no clubbing or bar hoping for us. No we spend our evenings watching shows or putzing around the internet. However if we visit friend or have friends over we play games, board games, card games, lawn games, sometimes we even play kid games; I recently played Hi-Ho Cherry-O for the first time. I think the best way to spend time with friends is playing games; you think, laugh, argue and learn things you never knew you didn’t want to know.

Until next time,
Me
PS. what is your favorite game?

1 comment:

  1. That's a great way to spend an evening.

    My favorite (I'm yearning to put a big ol' U in favourite, where did you guys put all your Us, is there a shortage?) game would have to be...

    That's a tough one. I like games, but I can't think of a standout favorite. In terms of boardgames haven't played snakes and ladders in years, but I always loved that. Monopoly, Risk. I like the games that are quick to learn but hard to master, where everyone gets to play till the end. Cluedo is a great board game.

    Cranium is fun as it combines a lot of skills.

    ReplyDelete