Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time

Dear Diary,

Why is it that the more time I have the less I seem to get accomplished? Today I didn't really have anything I needed to do besides a load of laundry, so I was going to work on some projects I've been meaning to get to. I got the load of laundry done, but not till around 7pm even though I had all day. How many projects did I work on? None, yep that's right not a one.
YS came over to use the internet (please explain to me how someone lives in today's society without internet at home) so I wasn't on the computer all day. Still I managed to do nothing all day long, I have no idea where the day went. I did fight with YS and we had been doing so good with spending time together, I don't think we will ever really understand each other. YS has a way of asking questions with the answer already in the question and it annoys the crap out of me. For example "What do you use that exercise ball for?". Um is there another answer besides ...wait for it ... "exercise!" I know this is stupid I should just answer the question and let it go but is seems like if YS is not telling a boring story about a client at work, I'm being asked a ridiculous question with an obvious answer.
Even considering our little argument, that's not much of the day accounted for it only lasted 15 minutes at the most before YS left. So that's about 2 hours accounted for ... maybe I was abducted by aliens and they wiped my memory. *Shrug* I guess that just means I have projects for another day.

Until next time,
Me

4 comments:

  1. I guess some days are just like that. Maybe we should be happy for the 'down' time. I'm happy you have some potted plants on your apartment desk.
    I love being surrounded by nature, but some days, I agree we have a few too many gardens!! he,he
    But they keep me occupied and active all Spring, Summer and Fall.
    Thanks for stopping by. Did you press the 'follow me' button? Wish you would.
    Kathy at Oak Lawn Images
    http://oaklawnimages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had plenty of days like that. I'm talking about me, here, not you... but for me I always feel like lazy begets lazy. I can waste huge chunks of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the Time Thief, the nasty brother of the Ghoul of Creative Death. They are nasty beings and will suck you dry.

    Best defense? Go out and ENJOY yourself. They don't know what to do if you are Happy and not fretting about their destructive abilities.

    Sig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy - Most days I'm happy to have plenty of time for relaxation, it's just the days when I mean to be productive and I am not that irritate me. I am very glad for my plants, can't wait for them to start producing veggies. I already follow you, because I don't want to miss new images ;-)

    Langley - I am exactly the same way once I start a day off lazily, the rest of the day is down hill.

    Sig - Now that the weather is nice I am making a point to get out of the house every day and enjoy it. plus when I get back I'm energized and want to get more accomplished. How did the fair go? Did your bead work win?

    ReplyDelete